I always make sure I have a jar or two of Vaseline in my household. Especially during the long Winter months. Besides being the Ultimate Moisturizer, Vaseline has many different uses. Here are some of my favorite beauty uses for Vaseline that can be incorporated into your daily beauty routine.
Beauty Uses for Vaseline
- Lip Balm – Helps moisturize, soften, and smooth lips all day.
- Lip Gloss – Don’t toss out that old lipstick! Mix it with a dab of Vaseline for a great new lip gloss.
- Exfoliator – Mix with sugar for a lip scrub or sea salt for a body scrub.
- Makeup Setter – Apply a very small amount over eyelids, cheeks, or lipstick to “set” makeup.
- Makeup Remover – Vaseline works as an amazing eye makeup remover. Plus, your eyes will be moisturized all night long while you sleep.
- Highlighter – Use Vaseline just beneath brow bone or on top of cheekbones for a dewy look.
- Cuticle Cream – Apply to cuticles to keep them soft. I do this nightly! My cuticles have never looked so good.
- Ultimate Moisturizer – Apply a layer of Vaseline to hands and feet before bed. Sleep with gloves and socks on to allow moisture to soak into your skin overnight.
- Self Tanner Solution – Vaseline helps prevent those orange patchy spots. Rub a small amount of Vaseline into dry areas such as elbows or knuckles to prevent tanner from turning too dark and patchy.
What are your favorite beauty uses For Vaseline?
Disclosure: The personal opinions expressed herein are my own. This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something we have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help us keep this site up and running. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details. Thank you for your support!