15 Types Of People On Facebook
- The “Gamer”– The invites and updates will never stop.
- “The Event Coordinator”– They invite everyone to everything.
- “The Desperate Marketer”– Their idea of marketing on Facebook is to spam all their friends with “become a fan of (whatever)” requests.
- “The Horrible Photo Tagger”– They will tag ANYTHING, regardless of whether or not it’s something you want your family or co-workers to see.
- The “Rash”– This person follows you around Facebook and comments on everything you do.
- The “Rooster”– Feels that it is their job to tell Facebook “Good Morning” every day.
- The “Lurker”– Never posts anything or comments on your posts, but reads everything……
- “Mr/Mrs/Ms Popular”– Has 4397 friends for NO reason.
- The “Thief”– Steals status updates…
- The “Hyena”– Doesn’t ever really… say anything, just LOLs and LMAOs at everything.
- The “Cynic”– Hates their life and everything in it, as evidence by the somber tone in ALL of their status updates.
- The “Liker”– Never actually says anything but always clicks the “like” button.
- The “Hater”– Every post revolves around someone hating them and they swear people are trying to ruin their life.
- The “News”– Always updates you on what they are doing and who they are doing it with, no matter how arbitrary.
- “Drama Queen/King”– This person always posts stuff like “I can’t believe this!”, or “They are going to make me snap today!”, in the hopes that you will ask what happened, or what’s wrong…but then they never finish telling the story.
Which One Are You?