International Women’s Day, originally called International Working Women’s Day, is marked on March 8 every year. In different regions, the focus of the celebrations ranges from general celebration of respect, appreciation
International Women’s Day is not about asserting the superiority of one gender over the other. It is not about petty quarrels such as who gets to do the dishes after dinner. Whether you are a woman or a man, you must know that International Women’s Day celebrates your emancipation. Had it not been for women’s liberation, freethinking would be just impossible. An educated woman can raise intelligent children, which in turn creates a self-supporting society. Let’s celebrate the spirit of femininity, man, and woman forever together!
10 Phenomenal Quotes For Women
1. "Woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacities. She has the right to participate in the minutest details in the activities of man, and she has equal right to liberty of freedom and liberty with him." -Gandhi
2. "God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met." -Farrah Fawcett
3. "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." -Marilyn Monroe
4. "The fastest way to change society is to mobilise the women of the world." -Charles Malik
5. "Being a woman is a terribly difficult task since it consists principally in dealing with men." -Joseph Conrad
6. "You get in life what you have the courage to ask for." -Oprah Winfrey
7. "A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult. It’s complicated by the fact that in most nations women receive substantially less education than men." -Melinda Gates
8. "One is not born, but rather becomes, a woman." -Simone de Beauvoir
9. "The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it." -Roseanne Barr
10. "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt
Happy Women’s Day to all across the globe and those who gave their lives to bring equality to all women!