Winter is a beautiful time of year. But with the cold air comes beauty and skin problems that we all have to deal with to maintain our beauty, especially with our skin.
Dry, callused feet are nobody’s idea of beauty, especially when snuggling by the fire. Ditch the socks, slippers and snow boots and get ready to let your feet shine with the Micro Pedi, a professional handheld device which buffs feet and calluses removing the dead skin cells quickly and safely, leaving your feet feeling soft and smooth like you just stepped out of a spa.
As a woman who lives as much of her life as possible barefoot, I wage a constant battle with rough, dry skin. As for calluses, I am an over-achiever. I have often joked with my friends that I need to use a belt sander on them!
Not anymore. The Micro-Pedi sends all other tools (pumice, ped eggs etc, and yes, belt sanders) into the trash.
Micro-Pedi uses 2-AA batteries. It has a unique micro-mineral roller that spins 360 degrees, 30 times per second to rid feet of hard, rough skin. Each roller is good for around 8-10 uses. Micro-Pedi is approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Ground-breaking device takes the chore out of smoothing skin on the feet
- Safer and more effective than metal scrapers, and graters which use blades to cut the skin
- Easy to use – no fiddly attachments, no effort
- Comes complete with an extra coarse micro-mineral smoothing roller
- Water resistant to assist with cleaning the device
- Incredible results in seconds
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized grip is easy to hold and man-oeuvre in either hand to easily reach the feet
- Battery operated
So far I am loving this little gadget. It’s very easy to use and I like that I can use it in the comfort of my own home. No more worrying about making appointments to get a professional pedi done at the salon which can get pretty expensive if you’re going on the regular. Nothing wrong with saving $$$ where you can right? Since using the Micro-Pedi my feet are very happy. They look and feel wonderful!
Tip: The more gentle you are using your Micro-Pedi to buff hard skin on your feet, the more effective and even the end result will be!
At $49.99, the Micro-Pedi is an amazing gift to friends, family or even yourself! And, with Micro-Pedi Man, you can get the man in your life salon quality feet without ever having to step into one.
The Emjoi Micro-Pedi is available at MicroPedi.ca and Shopper’s Drug Mart.
Replacement rollers are available for $16.99 (ARV) .
What do you think of the Micro-Pedi?
Have you tried one yet?
Disclosure: I received a sample of the product for review purposes only. I was not compensated in any other way. As always, all opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Tasha (see all)
- Ongoing Canadian Friendly Giveaway Linky! – Week of March 7 - March 6, 2014
- Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder Giveaway: Win 1 of 500! - March 6, 2014
- Enter to win an Essie Nail Lacquer Gift Set from Topbox.ca - March 6, 2014
- Dove 3 Words Contest: Win 1 of 3 Pampering Experiences PLUS 1 Year Supply of Dove Purely Pampering Body Wash! - March 6, 2014