OPI Coca-Cola Celebrate 100 Years of the Coca-Cola bottle with Icons of Happiness Collection
What they are: A limited edition collection of nail lacquers and GelColor in honor of the Coca-Cola bottle’s century anniversary.
In 1915, The Glass Root Company designed the now classic contoured glass Coca-Cola bottle in Terre Haute, Indiana. One hundred years later, this unique bottle has become one of the most globally revered packages ever created. To celebrate this milestone, OPI created an exclusive Icons of Happiness collection, featuring two new shades and six classic colors that pay homage to the bottle’s bold color and signature style.
OPI, the world’s number one nail salon brand is also no stranger to iconic bottles. Along with the Coca-Cola bottle, the OPI bottle’s matte black handle and distinctive silhouette make it one of the world’s most recognizable nail lacquer bottles. Now, enjoy the essence of one legendary image alongside another, with the new OPI and Coca-Cola Summer Collection.
Two new additions to the Coca-Cola x OP nail color line celebrate the 100th Anniversary of the iconic Coca-Cola glass bottle.
The Icons of Happiness Collection
• You’re So Vain-illa – a sweet, creamy nude
• Visions of Georgia Green (NEW) – a sparkling green inspired by the classic Coca-Cola bottle
• Centennial Silver (NEW) – a shimmering pewter
• Coca-Cola Red – the iconic red that’s always in style
• My Signature is “DC” – a glimmering silver
• Sorry I’m Fizzy Today – a smooth and creamy pink
• Get Cherried Away – an over-the-top black cherry
• A Grape Affair – a deep, dark purple.
Nail Lacquers ($9.50 SRP $11.50 CAN) and GelColor by OPI ($14.95 salon, $18.95 CAN salon)
Where To Find It: Discover the collection at select professional salons and on HSN.
What’s your favourite shade from The Icons of Happiness Collection?
Disclosure: The products mentioned above were provided free of charge from the company or PR firm. All opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.