Escape to Italy with The New OPI Venice Collection
Think: Romantic color inspired by Baroque period decadence
What They Are: All new lacquers and gels that pay homage to one of the world’s most beautiful cities. The leading nail professional and color experts at OPI have created a collection this Fall/Winter 2015 that captures the essence of one of Europe’s most romantic ancient capitals. A city of opulent pleasures, lavish artwork, and breathtaking Baroque architecture, for centuries Venice has inspired artists and composers to create works of timeless beauty.
The world’s number one salon brand has created its own tribute to the famed “Queen of the Adriatic” with the all new OPI Venice Collection. Featuring 15 new lacquer shades with matching GelColor to evoke the sumptuous elegance and grandiose splendor of the floating city, the OPI Venice Collection brings the alluring spirit of Venice to life anywhere.
This bold and elegant collection will introduce 12 new shades to the permanent OPI color family, and three limited edition offerings to ignite and renew your passion for color with a touch of Italian seduction.
OPI Venice Collection includes:
- A Great Opera-tunity – “Aria” ready to wear this gorgeous melon?
- It’s a Piazza Cake – Choosing this persimmon crème is as easy as pie.
- Worth a Pretty Penne – Flaunt your fashion “cents” in this shimmery copper.
- Tiramisu for Two – I totally “dessert” this sweet coffee cream.
- Amore at the Grand Canal – Let the romance flow in this ravishing red.
- Gimme a Lido Kiss – Pucker up for this saucy, red shimmer.
- Be There in a Prosecco – I’m living in the moment, and in this opaque crème.
- I Cannoli Wear OPI – My heart belongs to this pale, creamy gray.
- Gelato on My Mind – Deliciously sweet and icy-cool, pastel blue.
- Purple Palazzo Pants – I’ve searched far and wide for this lovely lilac.
- O Suzi Mio – This delicious shade of eggplant is all mine!
- My Gondola or Yours? – Let’s cruise the canals in this luscious black.
Catch these three LIMITED EDITION shades of bold aquamarine Venice the Party?, glittering gold Baroque…But Still Shopping, and deep navy St. Mark’s the Spot.
Venice by OPI Nail Lacquers ($4.75 salon, $9.50 retail) ($5.95 CAN salon, $11.50 CAN retail).
Venice by OPI GelColors (salon price $15.99).
Where to find them: Ulta, Ulta.com, Sally Beauty Supply, Nail Polish Canada and professional salons.
What’s your favourite shade from the OPI Venice Collection?
Disclosure: The products mentioned above were provided free of charge from the company or PR firm. All opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.