Incredibly good skin can be hard to achieve, Which is why Rawgaia has Come up with a range of 100% Natural, Organic, Vegan, Ethical and Environmentally Friendly Skin Care products that allow you to achieve the perfectly good skin of your dreams. And keep it good.
Who isn’t always looking for the best skin product that is not only 100% natural, but exceeds their wildest expectations and helps towards achieving?
- A Natural Glow
- Clear Pores and being spot free
- Clear skin with no oiliness/greasiness
Unwind and relax with these sumptuous bath salts with palmarosa and chamomile, perfect in helping you recover from a stressful day. This expertly crafted blend of 100% organic, natural ingredients will help to relax your muscles and moisturize your skin:
- Chamomile essential oil helps to relax and soothe tired muscles.
- Palmarosa essential oil restores skin balance and aids cell regeneration
- Rosehip oil is a wonderful source of nutrients and essential fatty acids that play a vital role in the regeneration and health of skin cells
- Mineral-rich, chemical-free and sun-dried sea salt, which helps to condition dry skin and balance oily skin.
- Macerated rose petals in almond oil*, for a truly indulgent bath experience!
I had the opportunity to try out these lovely bath salts. I love the fact that it has 100% organic and has natural ingredients. I really enjoyed the smell of the palmarosa and chamomile, it was super calming a relaxing. I was excited that it didn’t irritate the Keratosis Pilaris that I suffer from. It has Mineral-rich, chemical-free and sun-dried sea salt, which helped condition my dry skin and left it feeling extremely soft. The moisturizers are really amazing!
I took note for my review of the information they have provided on their website that you can also use the salts in the shower, I just took a small amount in the palm of my hand, rubbed it on my skin gently to exfoliate, it left my skin feeling smooth and cleansed. Overall I am extremely happy with this product and will be using them as well as trying other products they offer in the near future.
Have you tried Rawgaia products before?
Disclaimer: I was provided with a sample of this product for review purposes. No other compensation was provided. The opinions here are my own.