If you have pets, then you know how important it is to keep our furry family members healthy by providing them with a healthy, high-quality balanced diet. Two years ago when one of my cats Mojo, developed a UTI and had to undergo emergency surgery to have the blockage removed. It was then, that I really started to pay attention to the ingredients in their food.
It was such an unbelievably scary situation that I never want to go through again. Thankfully little Mojo made a full recovery and has not had any issues since putting him on a healthier pet food diet. I’ve also made sure he’s drinking lots of water; to keep hydrated.
If you’ve ever had any health issues with your pets, I’m sure you can relate to wanting to do everything in your power to make sure they live a long, happy life by making sure they’re eating the proper food. We read the labels on food for our family to look for artificial colours and ingredients. So why not read the labels on your pet’s food?
Have a look at your current pet food ingredients listed on the label, you just might be as shocked as I was seeing what some pet food actually contains.
An important way that we can keep our cats and dogs healthy is to provide them with a balanced, healthy diet. Wellness is a leader in natural pet food and uses natural, high-quality proteins and fats in their pet food recipes. The authentic ingredients contain real meats, fruits and vegetables for natural vitamins, minerals, and other benefits, especially antioxidants found in blueberries, cranberries, and some vegetables, just like you feed your family.
This makes Wellness dog food products some of the healthiest options you can find with no artificial colours, flavours, or ingredients. They have many different formulas to choose from; dry recipes, wet recipes, food for large dogs, food for small dogs, grain-free and more.
How good is your dog food?
Are you curious about the food you’re feeding your dog? Rate your current food to find out how it stands up to the nutrition in Wellness Natural Pet Food by visiting their Pet Food Ingredient Guide.
Some of the biggest benefits to Wellness Complete Health Recipes include:
- Live Active Probiotics – Added after the cooking process to promote a healthy intestinal tract and overall digestive health at guaranteed levels
- Omega 3 & 6 Mix – Offering guaranteed levels of essential fatty acids for cellular function and healthy skin
- Essential Vitamins & Minerals – Designed for cellular health, immunity, and disease resistance
- Fruit & Veggie Antioxidants – A proactive step in improving your pet’s nutrition
- Rigorous Safety Testing – A Quality Assurance program that maintains strict standards for food safety
- Excellent Nutritional Standards – Every batch of dry food is tested throughout the entire manufacturing process; from its basic ingredients to the finished products.
Talk about impressive! Wellness has thought of everything when it comes to keeping our furry family members healthy and happy!
Fun Facts… Did you know?
U.S. Pet-Ownership Estimates from the American Pet Products Association for 2012
- 83.3 million – Number of owned dogs
- 47% – of households own at least one dog
- 20% – of owned dogs were adopted from animal shelters
- 83% – of owned dogs who are spayed or neutered
- $231 – the average annual amount spent on routine vet visits
Learn more about Wellness Natural Pet Food on their website. To pick up a bag of some of this high-quality, natural dog food, you can order it online or stop by one of the retail locations listed in the Wellness Store Locator.
Sign up for the free Naturally Well Pet Community. It’s a free online program that provides exclusive savings offers, fun contests and helpful tips about keeping your pets happy and healthy.
Has your pet tried Wellness Natural Pet Food?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post by Wellness Pet Food. Regardless all opinions expressed are my own.